Thursday, April 19, 2012

Starting Over

Well, it has been over a year since I have blogged and either I can't remember my login and password to blogger or blogger just doesn't remember me.  I'm choosing the latter. A lot has happened since then. We have moved twice. Well, 4 times if you count moving into this teeny, tiny, dirty shack that we ended up abandoning and then moving into our friends' house for a week while we looked for a new place.  Loooong story. We graduated last April. We found out we are pregnant with Baby Girl.  Due July 8th. We celebrated our 2nd Christmas and 2nd anniversary at home just the two of us.  Mostly because I was sick as a dog with morning sickness and it would be our last year celebrating with just the two of us. Colin is hoping to get a job with Delta at the end of the summer which means we will probably be moving to Georgia.  I was a little nervous at first but honestly cannot wait to quit my job and be a stay at home mom.  We went to visit Aunt Sheila and Uncle Craig in Georgia this March and I absolutely fell in love with Peachtree City, GA. So, the plan is to keep working up until Baby Girl is born, then start applying for jobs.  Hopefully, we can bless her here in August, then move anytime after that. We are super excited to get out of Rexburg and to start our new lives with our new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment